Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, DC. Our fast-paced environment and can do attitude have already earned us several prestigious awards including this year's Gold Stevie for best financial services website from the American Business Awards and a gold medal as one of the products of the year from the Consumer World Awards. We're seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time!
We're rapidly growing our Romanian operation! Our team in Romania consists of over 40 individuals working remotely and we're looking for motivated and competitive Java Engineers for full-time, permanent, remote positions.
- Designs and develops web applications using Java, PHP, Spring Framework, MySQL
- Designs and develops unit test cases to make the code more robust
- Participates in pairing and code reviews.
- Support and troubleshoot problems with existing applications
- Participates in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, and testing
- Security automated testing and improving architecture of application with the goal of increasing security
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely (outside the .) and requires an overlap with US ET business hours from Monday to Friday to facilitate working together with US team members.
Skills & requirements:
- At least 3-4 years experience in Java, Spring and MySQL (or any relation database)
- Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as Spring MVC and Spring Batch
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient with spoken/written English
- Experience in security automated testing
- Interested in learning about security and keeping up to date with security standards
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Very competitive salary (above market standards) based on prior experience and coding skills
- 100% Remote - Work from the comfort of your home environment
- Visa sponsorship (after 18 months with the company, based on performance)
- Opportunity to work on impactful things, as well as learn and improve your skills a lot
How to Apply
To get our attention, all you need to do is send us a resume. If we believe that you will be a good match, we'll contact you to arrange the next steps.