Are you the type of person that has Kali Linux on his laptop and DD-WRT on his home router? Were you able to get root privileges on the network system of your university? Do you get excited when you hear about new technologies and absolutely have to try them?
Don’t waste your time with a boring multinational that can never appreciate your skills.
Come join us and get the chance to work with hot stuff and make an impact, as for technologies:
“JAVA8” ”SPRING BOOT” ”REST SERVICES” “MICROSERVICE ARCHITECTURE” “JMS“ “ANGULARJS” “BIG DATA ANALYTICS” “MONGO DB“ “COLUMNAR DATABASES” “ORACLE“ “AI” “COMMERCIALS” “WEB CRAWLING” “SCRUM” “CHEF” “VIDEO COMMERCIALS EXTRACTORS” “SOLR“ ”OVER 1000 SERVERS” ”AWS S3” "AWS SQS” ”IOS” ”JavaRX"
BiScience is looking for a senior developer to join our R&D team in Timisoara on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors sites around the world. The Product runs on over 1200 servers and generates daily over 100 TB of new data which needs to be crunched using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers.
• The Timisoara team is part of BiScience global development team and is responsible for critical product components including mobile InApp Ad extraction and Platform will be responsible for the design and implementation of product features;
• The team will take part on developing features together with the development team in Israel or will get full responsibility for features which will need to be development and tested and shipped to the production;
• Define and execute iterative functional and automated testing for their development tasks.
• We are top innovative technologies in our product (ex: QT, Solar, Exasol, ETL, REST, Video…). We don’t expect our developers to know them all but we expect them to be fast learners so they will be able to cope with any new technology that is needed;
• At least 4 years’ experience with one or more of the following languages: Java/Python;
• “Can Do” attitude – someone that love new technologies and love to overcome new challenges;
• Linux hands on;
• Being familiar with agile development frameworks, . SCRUM;
• SQL experience with MySQL/Oracle or other DBs;
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written;
• Academic IT education on master level in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Experience building large scale distributed systems;
• Experience with NoSQL DBs;
• Experience with online advertising / AdTech;
• Experience with Mobile environments, especially IOS – An advantage;
• Experience with Spring Boot and Angular JS - An advantage.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• Cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions. The only office with free parking in town;
• Various courses on project management, communication and programming available;
• Options to participate in our shares program;
• Opportunity to lead a team of developers;
• Team building programs: opera, theatre, board games night.