Our client is a player in the market of payment solutions. Our client is a customer payment service designed to improve how and where you receive payments. It works for all face-to-face, online and telephone payments, improving cash flow and enhancing customer service. The project’s objective is to build a workflow management system for handling Fraud and other error triggered cases on transactions processed by the client’s platform. The project's scope will consist of building a standalone queuing mechanism. The mechanisms will entail creating events out of each enriched transaction deferred by the fraud engine as well as out of certain error codes related to certain transactions. The standalone application will allow integration with an existent application (accessible from it and accessible independently) - event visualization tools. The standalone application will expose a public facing REST API interrogated by the existent platform.
More details about the Client & Projects :
- A market leader in Nordic countries for payment and banking solutions. Their solutions address a large area of users : POS, Invoicing systems, Mobile and Web Payment methods, Banking systems, Merchant Systems ( Portals ), etc.
- The client has built in Nordic countries a cashless system and now looking with priority on market innovative solutions
We are looking for:
- Senior Java developer who works on both Client and Serve side tasks
- Understand and implement the project features based on an Architecture Design;
- Test his code using both Unit and Integration tests
- Solve complex technical problems
- Review and enforce the quality of code written within the team.
- 4+ years of experience working in Java (7 and 8) , Spring, Hibernate are required;
- Knowledge of Jetty, Fitness, Grunt,
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Good understanding on the software design principles.
- Good communication skills and the ability to take part in both team debates as well as client discussions;
- The ability to work well as part of a team using the agile methodology;
- Very good command of spoken and written English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Testing with Protractor.
- Build Tools - Jenkins, Maven
- Source Control – GIT
- The ability to take the initiative and drive for results