Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Job title/Role: Senior Java Developer, Application Services
Location: Bucharest, Romania
About DB Global Technology:
DB Global Technology (DBGT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank’s AG established in Bucharest, Romania, as a dedicated application development and software engineering center for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets. DBGT partners with the Deutsche Bank Group Technology and Operations division to access superior technology skills and promote innovation in the development of software applications and IT solutions.
The Senior Java developer designs and develop application code, in response to business needs, as a part of the project development team. She or he participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
- Designs, develops and documents java based software components in accordance with requirements specification, functional and technical design documents.
- Works closely with the software architect and contributes in defining the optimum solution architecture and technical design to meet business needs.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews
- Provides Level 3 support
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by architects) are implemented
- Fixes software defects/bugs
- Measures and analyzes code for quality
- Provides development estimates
- Collaborate with functional analysts and technical specialists to complete work, as required
- Ability to write high quality code
- Ability to contribute to QA strategy and Architecture decisions
- Ability to solve business or production problems
- Keeps pace with technical innovation
- Proficient written and spoken English.
Experience and Education
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in computer science or software engineering - (or equivalent diploma/work experience)
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience