Acest job nu mai este activ.
Cegeka uses an Agile software development approach to deliver the highest value to the customer. ‘The Software Factory ' is a team of one hundred agile developers, customer proxies and scrum masters. We work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven agile environment, with quality oriented developers.
Our projects are based in Belgium and we are developing projects representing applications for telecommunications, public housing sector, care providing sector, finance, etc.
We are currently working on a number of interesting projects in Belgium and Romania in the Finance, Banking, Health and Sales sectors and want to extend our team to support new and existing projects. Our development stack is usually based on Spring, JPA, REST services and frontend technologies. These can of course differ from client to client.
We’re looking to expand our office in Iasi so we’re looking for new colleagues to join our team. You will be part of a Belgian-Romanian dynamic distributed team and be involved in design and implementation activities in existing projects and new ones as well.
- Design and develop new features on enterprise projects
- Maintain and improve functionality on our existing software products
- Follow team coding standards and best practices
- Perform technical analysis of requirements
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- More than 5 years professional experience with Java and JavaEE
- More than 1 year professional experience with agile software development
- Strong knowledge of OO design, including design patterns
- Professional experience with refactoring and test driven development
- Experience in analysis, design, implementation and delivery of Java EE applications, preferably large scale enterprise applications
- Professional experience in at least 1 other programming language
- Experience with application integration
- Experience in applying Continuous delivery practices
- Strong knowledge of Java, Web and database technologies, Spring, JPA, JTA, REST/SOAP, JMS, JDBC
- Experience with domain-driven design is a plus
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
Acest job nu mai este activ.