Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Qiagen Romania is a group of creative, energetic people helping life science researchers understand the biological mechanisms that cause human disease.
Our interdisciplinary, entrepreneurial team of researchers, scientists and semantic technologists built an industry-leading technology platform. We have used this technology to develop industry-leading analytic solutions for the life sciences and healthcare markets. We are passionate about our users, our products, our technology, and our vision, and are looking for talented and entrepreneurial developers who are eager to join our world-class team. Qiagen Romania offers a professional work environment, valuing work-life balance.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will:
- Design and develop cutting edge Java applications.
- Design and develop high performance components/sub-systems for highly scalable service oriented software.
- Use best practices and architectural rigor during the software design process, providing input on alternative strategies and solutions.
- Write well-documented, extensible software code that is easy to maintain, and that adheres to generally accept programming standards and OOP practices.
- Own the overall quality of your code including unit testing, functional testing and performance.
- Produce and maintain technical designs and documentation relevant to assigned software development tasks.
In turn you can expect a high-profile position on a great team with many challenges and rewards!
- 4+ years of developing business and web components/applications in Java.
- Highly proficient in Java and strong understanding of multi-threaded programming.
- Excellent grasp of OOP concepts and design patterns.
- Experience analyzing and defining requirements, and translating them into technical specifications and architecture.
- Experience developing highly scalable, distributed, cross platform backend services for web applications.
- Experience with Oracle DB (SQL), MySQL or other RDBMS.
- Willingness to work in an agile environment where Unit Tests, Code Quality, Continuous Development, Integration, and Deployment are a critical part of the development process.
- Experience with optimization techniques for performance and scalability issues.
- Technically sound in software development activities and life cycles.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and object-oriented programming skills
- Self-starter and always looking to improve technically and personally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, and time management abilities
Join us and let's work together!