Do you want to work on international projects? Are you willing to work in a community of more than 300 developers who also invest in sharing knowledge?
You can do this with a flexible program and remote work per request.
We are currently searching for new colleagues to be located in our office in Bucharest for 1 project. Hopefully, it will suite you!
What will be your tasks?
- Building and further development of a new distributed system.
- Participate to design process, contribute with innovative ideas
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum, cross-functional team)
What we need from you:
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot
- Experience with Microservices Architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DB, Oracle DB would be great
- Knowledge of languages like Scala and/or python will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Dev-ops environment and CI/CD tools - Github, Jenkins
- Exposure to front-end development in Angular and/or React would not hurt
- Experience with Agile way of working (Scrum, SAFe)
- Decent English – there will be daily communication with our international clients, German and/or French would be a plus
- Readiness to travel (will be detailed during the interview)
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Egghead, Safari books and Pluralsight licenses
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Ticket meals
- Medical insurance
- Great company events
- Work from home
- Flexible program
Does this sound like something you would like to try next? Then feel free to apply and we can chat about this great opportunity :)