Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Designing systems with consideration of high-level architectural issues.
- Producing design specifications from business requirement documents.
- Estimation of specified development tasks.
- Review and validation of technical requirements
- Frontend and Backend Development and unit testing of applications and web based applications
- Support QA team
- 3rd Level Application Support/ Support the Application Support team
- Work with the infrastructure team to optimize hardware and software integration.
- Provide Hands-on problem solving
- Plan and negotiate with peers to meet deadlines.
- Work with the Release Manager to plan our releases.
Required Technical Skills
- Relevant work experience
- Software Programming languages Java, J2EE
- Experience with frameworks: Spring
- Experience with Eclipse as development environment
- An understanding of database technologies . data modelling and SQL/ Oracle Database
- Experience with search platforms like SOLR, Elastic Search
- Experience with business-to-business integration using WSDL, SOAP, REST etc.
- Experience with build management tools like Maven, Nexus, Jenkins
- Experience with source control system such as SVN etc.
Required Soft Skills
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and independently
- Structured working
- Loves to work in a team, sharing ideas an agreeing the best course of action
- Excellent analytical capability
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills