Senior IT Support Specialist - Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani)
is Europe’s leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting consumers with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at are our company's greatest asset; each person at plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help connect and transact our consumers and restaurants - at scale.
A day in the life of ...
You start your day with the first visitor at your desk, while you are taking off your coat. “Please help me, I deleted the internet!” Of course you can, you are a Support Specialist. After recovering the Chrome Desktop shortcut, you get a coffee and continue your day by monitoring several network services. It is the middle of the month and as always you check the new hires, create accounts for them and make a hardware order (spoiler alert: nothing is unbreakable). After lunch with your colleagues, you are working on your project: A faster method to run our software on our 80+ Windows Clients. At the end of your day, suddenly a panicked supervisor storms in: “All the phones are going off simultaneously, can you please help?”. Of course you can, you are a Support Specialist.
- User management (Active Directory like Cloud Systems)
- Network Set-up, Monitoring and Managing (Switche, Wifi Accesspoints, Firewalls)
- Setting up workstations at new offices and daily cross-office tasks to improve conditions of our Hard- and Software all over Europe
- Order Management and Inventory
- Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Windows-, Apple macOS- & Linux-based Systems
- Mobile Device Management (iOS / Android)
- Server Administration (Windows and Linux server systems)
- Administration of VMWare VSphere environments (backup solution)
- Providing technical support for Hard- and Software issues for end users
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and its features (ADS, DNS, DHCP, DFS, WSUS, WDS)
- Deep knowledge of network protocols like for example VoIP, VPN, SMB
- Sound knowledge of various Client Systems, from Microsoft Windows 10 to Apple macOS, to a colorful array of Linux Distributions
- Experience in maintaining of Network Equipment (Firewalls, Router, WiFi Access Points)
- Knowledge of inhouse and cloud based call center systems (VoIP, Jira ticketsystem)
- Knowledge of Cloud Systemen (Google GSuite; Amazon Web Services, MS Office, Gitlab, Github)
- You can describe technical information in an understandable way for all our stakeholders
What We Offer
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team.
- A more than competitive salary with (long term) incentives in accordance with your experience.
- Awesome teams and people, in a fast growing company.
- Being part of a young, professional and truly international team.
- The opportunity to learn new concepts and practice them in a safe environment.
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before.
- Free drinks, fruit, several sports benefits and regular awesome team events
How to apply?If you are interested, please send us your CV / Resume in English
We will read all the information on it and we will contact the most suitable candidates.
Your personal data is protected by Romanian law and European General Data Protection Regulation.