Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking to expand our recruitment department by teaming-up with a dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced and professional
It’s a challenging job that will give you the context to grow, to express your ideas, to innovate and improve processes and to accomplish great
As a team, we aim to exceed our ramp up capabilities in an open environment, having trust one in other and learning something new each day.
You will report to the Recruitment Manager who will ensure you a smooth integration and a successful journey within Ness.
- Conduct a full life-cycle recruitment process (from understanding a hiring need to successfully filing a position);
- Use various research/sourcing approaches and channels to attract the right candidates;
- Determine qualifications of candidates using appropriate screening, assessment, interviewing and reference check techniques;
- Provide exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience by accurate and timely communication;
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates;
- Maintain and constantly grow your network;
- Constantly be in touch with the market – events, news & data HR related;
- Use applicant tracking system, providing timely and accurate reports on own activity;
- Create a partnership with 3rd parties involved in a recruitment process (delivery team, account management);
- Initiate and participate in employer branding activities.
- Knowledge of a wider range of programming languages, tools, frameworks, methodologies to understand and analyze a job description (. for a software developer or tester position, BA, BI, DevOps);
- Experience in sourcing and interviewing IT professionals on different levels of experience – minimum 2 years;
- Experience managing the offering stage with the candidates;
- Knowledge of local IT market – companies, projects, people;
- Experience in managing multiple open positions in the same time (different as technology stack or/and level);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Professional working proficiency in English language;
- BS or higher in Psychology or a technical faculty is preferred.
Soft skills wanted:
- Team player;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Proactivity, drive for self-improvement;
- Openness in asking, giving and receiving feedback;
- Critical thinking and solution focused approach.