Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced IT Recruiter to its HR team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in managing the full-cycle of Recruitment & Selection Process. You will focus on guiding the candidates through the steps necessary to assess the match between his/her professional profile and our current job openings while assuring a fit with the organizational culture.
- Drive the entire recruitment process to attract the right talent that meets our business needs
- Understand the specific technical requirements for the ongoing positions, while closely collaborate with decision makers to find the best match for each opening
- Partner with Hiring Managers to drive the recruitment process by setting expectations and maintaining consistent communication
- Focus on active recruitment strategies to attract the candidates that match the current openings
- Maintain a strong external network to create partnerships that yield a pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs.
- Interact efficiently with technical recruiters and guide the technical Interviewers to improve the candidate’s technical evaluation
- Interview prospective candidates and portray the company employer brand
- Work constantly on improving the Recruitment and Selection Process
- Stay in the loop with the industry/technology trends, including client, market and employment conditions
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in the IT field
- 3+ years of employer brand experience in the IT field
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision and operate in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with remote, distributed teams
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask, maintain focus and work under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Outgoing and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced English language skills
- German language is an advantage
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer a competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.