Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Boxador Labs is a software development, outsourcing and technology incubation company, with HQ in the United States, and core software development team in Romania, Iasi.
Our team is small and very cohesive. We work smart not hard, on multiple projects developed in-house by our developers. Therefore the work environment is uniquely challenging and constantly changing.
We are looking for a Senior IT Project Manager for our Iasi location. This role is a liaison between the Product Management team and the Engineering team, and is responsible for managing all activities of a product life-cycle (planning, execution, quality assurance and deployment) for Orbitera.
Orbitera is a Boxador project that was recently acquired by Google. Check out details about the project at
- Interact with senior leadership to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Consult with the Product Manager to clarify and define project requirements and priorities.
- Coordinate with the Engineering Team to estimate the timeline of specific project tasks.
- Prepare the project schedule and inform all parties involved of their tasks.
- Prepare a daily report of tasks completed and scheduled tasks for upcoming business day.
- Create and deliver weekly reports on the progress of each project.
- Document, manage and mitigate risks; document and manage issues to resolution, escalating to senior leadership as required.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Outcome and results oriented and willing to be flexible with implementation approach based on each team members’ strengths.
- Able to view each project in light of goals, and re-prioritize tasks and re-focus the team to the highest priority tasks when needed.
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skilled at communicating with the multiple teams involved in the project.
- Able to work independently.
- Approachable and open to discussions and changes that may arise.
- 7+ years Project Management experience.
- Studies in a technical area required. Will accept any suitable equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Leadership and project management training are beneficial. PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience managing projects with aggressive deployment schedules.
- Past experience managing software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication English skills is must. Cambridge or IELTS certification preferred.
- Advanced experience with standard PC tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Apple enthusiasts who prefer Pages, Numbers and Keynote are welcomed.
- competitive salary for this position to attract exciting candidates
- private health insurance
- great work atmosphere surrounded by like-minded individuals
- flexible working hours that can be changed as needed
- regular outings to celebrate milestones and achievements
- fresh fruits, smoothies and a private chocolate stash