Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Senior IT Engineer for Local IT – Clients, Servers, Digitalization TSR
As an Senior IT Engineer, you will operate in the following fields:
- Support installation, patching and troubleshooting of servers and operating systems;
- Support for data storage and back-up infrastructure;
- Manage Active Directory OUs;
- LAN infrastructure;
- Unix like operating systems;
- Support for database servers (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL);
- Virtual layer support;
- Monitors operating system and server hardware;
- Remote software deployment;
- Windows Client configuration;
- Big Data projects implementation/support;
- Internet of Things technologies, Machine learning, PowerBI, UiPath;
- Cloud implementations.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical university background (Computer Science, Automatization);
- Project management knowledge;
- Expert Windows operating systems knowledge;
- Unix/Linux operating systems knowledge;
- Advanced databases knowledge;
- Dynamic, innovative, team player, oriented on customer satisfaction;
- Willing to operate in a large location;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent English command.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.