Senior IP Planning/Design Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The heart of Switzerland is the headquarter of the Connect44 Group. With subsidiaries in the UK, Germany and France the company provides services and support for Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers. The solutions reach from Mobile Network Engineering, Fixed Network Engineering, IT and Cloud to Consulting Services. For the future we aim to further develop our team so that we can move forward with our clients in this ever changing market place. We look forward to strengthen our service portfolio with new services and start to embrace the new and exciting opportunities that will come through digitalization.
For our services and operations center in Romania we are now looking for a motivated team player as Senior IP planning/Design Engineer. With your service-oriented and analytical way of working and your strong sense for quality you support the team in order to reach the set target in the most efficient and professional manner.
- To produce detailed transmission plans to support new services, and network infrastructure to support mobile access, voice core 2G, 3G and 4G platforms
- To provide a timely response to all Fixed Network and Core Voice inquires over the core IP network
- Liaise with other functional domains such as Core Voice, Mobile Access, Project Management Office & Network Data build.
- Monitor and support IP transmission cases fault queue.
- To manage and maintain records of IP node allocations with the transport team
- Create bespoke IP transmission engineering solutions on the customer’s network.
- Provide technical assistance and communication to field and network build engineers during planning activities or scheduled work.
- Working on the IP platform to provide services against project delivery.
- Collate data from the transport network to create weekly and monthly reports for analysis, to ensure data used to maintain the network is within required thresholds.
- Working with data build script to highlight any validation issues
- Manage IP test platform/environment within customers site
- Produce specific Transmission Plans & Designs for:Alcatel Lucent SR12 Nodes within the SAM platform
- Excellent working knowledge of VLAN, VPLS, VPRN, VRRP, BFD & knowledge of BGP
- Deep knowledge of Juniper equipment's
- Extensive analysis skills of an IP platform for capacity management
- Excellent working knowledge of Nokia (Alcatel Lucent) SR7750 service routers or CCIE cisco cert
- Report creation & investigation
- Working with Proptima to produce stats
- Working knowledge of mobile access & core switch networks, . RNC, BSC, MGW, MSCS & MBC’s
- Willingness to work out-of-hours
- Script validation
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel & data manipulation
- Ability to create or amend MOP’s (Method of Procedure)
- Ability to create or amend HLD’s & LLD’s (High Level Designs & Low Level Designs)
- To assess & validate requirements via full impact analysis
Transport (team/platform/services specific knowledge)
- Good understanding of mobile and ISP network architecture (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, IP, Internet)
- English language skills (good verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of the followings:
- routers, switches and remote access servers , preferably Cisco, Huawei, Juniper, Nokia
- Network and routing protocols : TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP , MPLS , MPLS-VPNs, QOS, Traffic Eng. etc
- Network and performance monitoring
- Working within a test environment