Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
3000 - 3500 €
About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset. Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework Reporting: basic and advanced reporting Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management Training: remote and on-site We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
- Analyze requirements, provide feedback and estimates;
- Resolve issues and bugs, and continuously improve the quality and performance of our App;
- Perform App development in coordination with Project Management, QA, and Back-end development teams;
- Keep up to date with the latest developments affecting the Apple Mobile ecosystem;
- 3+ years of experience developing native iOS applications in Swift, or a combination of Swift and objective-C (with no less than 2 years of Swift);
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- A thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, MVC, and iOS Application Architecture;
- Experience in writing performance-sensitive mobile Applications that communicate securely with servers over the internet;
- Experience working in a structured environment utilizing industry standard development approaches;
- Practical experience with project and task tracking tools such as Redmine, Jira, Asana, Bugzilla;
- Experience working as part of a team utilizing source control systems such as Git;
Remuneration and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times
- Private medical subscription
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Forbes companies
- Team Events: team-building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.
- Great working environment
- Relaxation room: table tennis, darts, board games
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays
*your resume will be placed on our internal database and will be held for a period of 12 months.
**for more details regarding our terms and conditions for personal data manipulation, visit our website.