Senior Inventory Accountant + GL (m/f)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in AradBistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Booking of transactions in GL for different JE as assigned for Cost Accounting and GL;
- Booking, calculation, computation and accounting entries regarding raw materials consumption, WIP, FG, production;
- Stock take valuation twice per year;
- Monthly Analyses of deviations, different reports;
- Reconciles bank accounts with the group;
- Ensures and reviews compliance with global organization standards, system & process standards and standard procedures in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
- Ensures and reviews compliance with accounting related laws as well as internal and external rules and regulations in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
- Ensures and reviews quality of financial reporting in assigned area of responsibility (this includes knowledge about treatment of transactions material for assigned area of responsibility), closing of the month and reporting;
- Participates in the monthly / annual financial statements for the group and local.
- University degree in economics;
- Previous experience in inventory cost and GL;
- Fluency in English;
- SAP Knowledge: FI/CO;
- Fors Knowledge would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Analytic Thinking;
- Pay attention to details;
- Focused on results;
- Meet Deadlines.
- ACCA/CECAR would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced IFRS/Local GAAP knowledge.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.