Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
What are we looking for: a senior professional to carry out independently internal audit engagements on complex and emerging topics in the area of credit risk management, including on development and validation of credit risk models.
What is required:
- Education: relevant university/master degree in areas such as economics/mathematics/financial engineering
- Work experience: 3-4 years of audit related experience or 3 years of relevant experience in the banking sector
- Business skills, specialized knowledge: credit process/credit risk management/credit risk modeling & validation; good knowledge of regulatory requirements in the banking sector
- Internal Audit skills and knowledge: Internal Audit international standards, process analysis, data analytics & sampling, interview techniques, audit report writing skills
- Soft skills: professional discipline, team player and flexibility, structured thinking and analytical skills
- Computer skills: advanced knowledge of MS Office, SAS/ other statistical systems
- Languages: proficiency level in English (both writing and speaking)
- International certifications are an advantage: CIA, ACCA, GARP, etc.