Senior Hub coordinator - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
If you are always up for a challenge, you know how to motivate a team, and want to join a young and dynamic workspace that grows rapidly - this is the job for you! The main tasks of a Senior Hub Coordinator is to ensure all the operations run smoothly at the Hub. So, what is a Hub? It is the place where the drivers come to check-in and get their working material before they start their shift.
- Oversee the smooth operations on a daily basis;
- Make sure that drivers are fully motivated for the day;
- Be the go to guy/girl for drivers;
- Answer questions for drivers and solve general issues;
- Proactively working to optimize the Hub operations;
- Administration of working materials.
- A leader by heart, you are an innate helper;
- You are a problem solver when you are under pressure;
- You know how to transmit the company’s house rules;
- You are communicative and easily approachable;
- You speak Romanian and English on a fluent level, both written and spoken;
- You are available to work on irregular shifts: weekends and nights.
- You have 2-3 years experience in operations.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Awesome company events (. summer party and yearly skiing trip);
- A competitive salary;
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.