Who we are?
Part of the TOTAL Group, a major energy player, the 4th largest oil company in the world. Active in more than 130 countries, our employees are committed to better energy that is safer, more affordable, cleaner and more accessible to as many people as possible.
Like our history, the values of Safety, Respect for Each Other, a Pioneer Spirit, the need to Stand Together and a Performance-Minded attitude represent that part of Total’s identity that is shared by all. Day in, day out, these values guide our actions and our relationships with stakeholders while serving as the foundations for achieving our collective ambition, which is to become the responsible energy major.
TOTAL in Romania
Locations: Bucharest, Brasov&Ozun
Employees : 160 employees
Main activity: production of lubricants, special fluids, bitumen sales.
More info on our websites.
We are looking for a new colleague for the HR department in Bucharest
- Manage payroll and employee benefits, including bonuses, leaves and absences administration
- Manage all recruitment processes
- Support employees when human resources issues arise with efficient problem-solving
- Communicate with public services when needed
- Reinforce the company policies, rules, and procedures to ensure employees’ safety
- Oversee employee labor laws and regulations to assure compliance
- Assist in the coordination of staffing and recruitment processes
- Plan onboarding strategies and perform new employees orientation to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements and, conducting investigations
- Support managers with issues regarding legal compliance, conflicts, employees etc
- Arrange seminars, workshops, and conferences based on each department’s needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working in the human resources field
- At least 2 year of experience in labor relations and compliance
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- English - advance (spoken&written)
What we offer?
- Exceptional learning opportunities.
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-regional teams by taking active part in ongoing projects & initiatives.
- Wide range of benefits & company programs : Bonuses for Easter, Christmas, holiday, performance, Health&life insurance
- Great location - Landmark building near Piata Victoriei