Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
As a part of the internal HR department, the Senior HR Generalist will be involved in a wide range of support activities, covering all HR functional and strategic pillars.
The Senior HR Generalist will cover activities related to Recruitment and Employer Branding, Admin and Payroll, onboarding and team member engagement, training plan coordination, exit process and will have the chance to work in organization development projects with process improvement and people experience impact.
Required skills and qualifications
We would be looking for a new colleague that has
- 5 years + proven experience as an HR specialist with exposure to different HR areas
- Project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion and dedication to people and human resources field
- Drive to create memorable experiences for employees in a very friendly, open and nice working environment
In order to really feel like part of the team, you should be independent, flexible and autonomous, with a business partnering approach.
- Handling end-to-end the employee life cycle
- Posting jobs, participating in HR events, candidate sourcing and selection
- Deployment of the Employer Branding communication calendar
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Provide support in payroll
- Participate in the initial orientation to newly hired team members
- Organize and run engagement meetings, feedback sessions, exit interviews, provide root cause analysis on data gathered and building and managing a tailored action plan
- Ensure the training plan is followed and ensure all communication with professional training associations (ex ACCA, ASPAS, CECCAR)
- Involvement and support in the periodic evaluation process
- Stakeholder management, being an HR Business Partner, working directly with the Lines of Service Partners
What we offer
- Join us and you’ll find a team ready to invest in your career path
- Attractive working environment, with exposure not only to internal projects but also with external engagement and international HR collaboration
- A training and learning culture
- An entrepreneurial team spirit
- 25 holiday days per year and 5 study days off per year
Mazars in Romania is a trusted and Independent advisor with over 25 years’ experience providing audit and advisory services, accounting and payroll outsourcing, and tax advisory services.
We work with clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players, as well as start-ups and public organizations at every stage of their development. We offer a different perspective and are committed to providing valuable insights, high quality services and developing enduring relationships. By combining our global thinking with technical expertise, we deliver trust and create value for our clients.