Senior HR Administrator & Payroll Specialist
Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
With Romania, you become part of the leading online food delivery marketplace in Romania and the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - . As the new Senior HR Administrator & Payroll Specialist, you lift our Human Resources services to the next level!
You, as an HR all-around talent, will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative activities of a wide variety of Human Resources processes.
You'll be the first point of contact for current and future employees on all HR matters via email, phone, and face-to-face. You will help to address concerns and solve complex HR issues in collaboration with the HR Business Partner to whom you will report to.
- Perform the full range of administrative activities for the Human Resources department;
- Keep the communication process with employees and managers regarding new contracts and hires, missing documents, annexes, and other internal documents;
- Keep up to date about new HR policies and practices;
- Process with data regarding payments' accruals and calculation on monthly basis and ad-hoc;
- Signal and report bottlenecks and pro-actively propose improvements to administrative/operational HR procedures and contribute to implementation;
- In charge of Health and Safety: be responsible for the process, provide new hires with first and periodic instructions, keep the process clear and compliant with the legislative requirements;
- Act as the main contact point with the supplier of labor medicine services, employee’s social benefits administration;
- Work with specific payroll and administration software;
- Being responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with the Finance team;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- In-depth experience in HR Administration and Payroll - plus in an international company (>5 years);
- Fluency in English and Romanian;
- Helpful, service-minded and friendly way of liaising with (future) employees;
- Focused, efficient and precise in your administration;
- Proactive way of working and communicating;
- Naturally see and fix issues before they occur;
- Thorough knowledge about Romanian labor law;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, changing and developing an environment with changing structures and procedures;
- Has a solid understanding of broader business disciplines and processes;
- Has knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Awesome company events;
- A competitive salary;
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated;
- Contribution to your lunch.