Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
On behalf of our client, world leader in the development and production of medical equipment, we are looking for Senior Hardware Engineers for their new R&D centre in Bucharest.
- Engineering degree in electrical engineering; Master’s level desired;
- 5 or more years of experience in full product development of analog/digital electronic
- 2 or more years of experience in medical device development is a plus (design for
certification, standard compliance);
- Understanding of electrical safety of electronics equipment;
- Knowledge of design rules for analogue and digital circuits;
- In depth knowledge of efficient electronic design for consumer products;
- BOM preparation; electronic components properties and selection;
- Experience with electronic circuit simulation software and PCB design; Altium Designer
expertize is a plus;
- EMI/EMC assessment and mitigation techniques;
- Experienced in data acquisition and good laboratory practices;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps;
- Professional knowledge of English at the level of understanding and writing technical
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills are
- Self-motivated and directed;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Ability to act as technical leader for junior engineers;
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams to obtain results is required;
- Effective skills in analytical thinking and problem solving required.
- Design and implement analog and digital circuitry.
- Derive functional and technical requirements of the electronic modules from customer
- Implement new technologies.
- Work on the construction of the device with rest of the project team.
- Drive and assist with the design, development, and ongoing support of products and
manufacturing processes inherent to the business.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional project team engaged in new product
development for electromechanical and software driven medical devices.
- Work closely with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, as they prepare for a Design Verification
- Generate and execute test protocols;
- Complete root-cause analysis reports on product or prototype failures;
- Ensure compliance with quality policies, procedures, and practices through appropriate
communication, training, and education of sound quality assurance principles.