Senior Graphic Designer - contractor
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
You will be joining our Digital Creative Hub and will create design assets in support of the communications campaigns. You will flex your skills working in a creative team, alongside other designers & developers.
The role requires:
- 5+ years proven experience in designing branding materials & digital content
- Strong experience in designing modern web experiences, including websites, microsites, applications, various digital assets (banners, icons, interactive elements etc.), layouts for newsletters, print materials (posters, postcards, special executions) etc.
- Strong understanding of:
- Modern Photography styles and themes
- Typography (styles / weights / usage)
- Minimalist & Contemporary design style
- Info-graphic development (essential)
- Image manipulation
- Photo Manipulation to derive fresh new concepts in Photoshop
- Understanding / ability to execute on latest design trends (responsive design, mobile first, minimal design, fluid design etc.)
- The ability to manage and complete the entire design project lifecycle from concept to implementation
- Ability to provide reasoning behind your design decisions and propose solutions to design challenges.
We’re seeking a combination of raw ability, adaptability and potential:
- Advanced skills of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with After Effects and Adobe XD (or a similar prototyping tool)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS
- Good English, both written and verbal, plus communication skills to pitch ideas clearly
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements
- Attention to detail, a creative eye and bags of enthusiasm
- Equally important are excellent organization and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
Interested in this role?
We’d love to know more about the work that you do. Send us a link to your online portfolio for immediate consideration.