Detalii loc de munca
Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are currently expanding our Product Management and Engineering team with multiple roles, in this post we are looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, with a strong work ethic and passion for software development.
We seek this role for the product team developing an enterprise information management system, next-generation software solution for AI and metadata-driven content efficiency and compliance. If you want to learn more then we want to hear from you so we can explore together how to make our products better and even more successful.
Your team responsibilities:
- Design and develop new features or new components of the software product;
- Satisfy NFR-s, with special emphasis on security, scalability, and performance;
- Involvement in all phases of software development and ensuring their execution in accordance with technical and business requirements;
- Work using Scrum methodology;
- Write technical documentation for software components (.: APIs technical docs);
- Offer “Level 3” support in product implementation projects.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in working on projects that involve all phases of the SDLC – from inception to completion, including experience working in an Agile/Scrum framework;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, IoC / DI and design patterns;
- At least 5 years development experience using .NET Framework and .NET Core technology (minimum 1 year with .NET Core);
- MS SQL Server or Oracle knowledge and experience with NHibernate or Entity Framework technologies;
- Experience in designing and developing various APIs (RESTful/SOAP);
- Microservices development experience is nice to have;
- Good knowledge of IIS and SQL Server administration are also an advantage;
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
We are offering:
- A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Work from home;
- Medical insurance;
- A variety of interesting and challenging worldwide projects.
STAR STORAGE IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU! DISCOVER WHY!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
We know how important it is to have access to modern technologies that allow you to put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
- You are part of a global success!
Our software products are appreciated worldwide being used by top clients on four continents (US, Europe, Asia and Africa), and you have the opportunity to contribute to this success.
- You acquire experience in exceptional projects for top clients!
Clients from various industries recommend us, both in Romania and worldwide. You have the opportunity to overcome multiple challenges and obtain real competences to develop yourself involving in the implementation of outstanding projects.
- You develop professionally using our experience gained in 20 years!
Benefit from our knowledge and experience of the last 20 years and have the opportunity to develop your skills, access to a knowledge base and top professional courses for certifications.
- You put your personal mark on results and your value is recognized!
In Star Storage we support ideas and personal initiative and cherish results. You have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL COLLEAGUES! Take the next step in your career and contribute to our global success!