Senior Full Stack Developer (NodeJS/AWS/SQL)
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
2000 - 4000
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Spigot is expanding and we are looking to add more members to all of our teams! Our teams are divided into self-contained business units. Each business unit has Software Engineers, Media Buyers, Web Devs and Product Analysts that work together.
We are a completely autonomous (new) business unit focused on international markets. We are a small team of 8 people, so we are not constrained by corporate practices (Agile, story points).
We think and iterate as a lean start-up.
Your role will be vital to our development efforts.You will have ownership and freedom to create, design, optimize, test and deploy code.
We are a heavily data driven company so any changes we make are linked back to financial/KPIs benefits.
- Migrate existing (smallish/medium) PHP/JS codebase to NodeJS/Typescript/Angular (you can decide what makes most sense for us after you understand what we do) .
- Maintain web extensions (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox) & web properties
- A/B Testing: Implement an A/B testing environment and monitoring performance across multiple variations of a design to determine the top performer (along with a business analyst)
- Optimization: Iterate to increase KPIs in each point of the conversion funnel
- SQL optimizations for our Redshift data warehouse. Don't worry if you're not familiar with it, you can learn about it on the job.
- AWS Maintenance & Optimizations (EC2, EBS, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS, Redshift)
- Market Research: Proactively keeping up to date on industry trends and changes made by browsers we support
What we're looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- An eye for usability
- A self-motivating personality who is looking to make a difference
We're offering you:
- an attractive salary
- achievement based bonus
- medical insurance
- a work-life-fun balance (ping pong, Foosball, massage chair, work gym, etc.)
- flexible work hours
- trips to China/US/Caymans (if you want to)
- Name any dev blogs/newsletters you follow
- What is your favourite and least favourite web framework?
- How do you test your code before putting it into production?