Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
CyberBee Software () is a technology consulting firm offering software development, architecture and quality assurance services to large US-based enterprise customers. We build innovative, custom software-solutions, utilizing modern development best practices, agile methodologies & open-source tools. Our Timisoara-based software-development team works closely with experienced US-based domain specialists and project managers to solve interesting and exciting software development challenges for our customers using leading-edge technologies.
As a member of this team, you will be working with a group of worldwide recognized experts to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor to a bright engineering team that has a culture of open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and a focus on delivering exceptional results to our customers.
- Participate in every stage of the software design and development process, from requirements analysis all the way through to production.
- Help to storyboard and prototype the workflows and UI/UX design of our applications.
- Develop elegant, functional user interface components built on top of the latest web technologies.
- Contribute to researching new toolkits and libraries for use in our projects.
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork and creativity are the keys to success.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 4+ years professional software development experience.
- Basic working knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, Python).
- Experience with at least one RDBMS such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Extensive experience with data interchange formats (XML, JSON).
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience developing unit and regression tests.
- Experience with at least one source control tool (Git, SVN).
- MS or PHD in Computer Science.
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops tools (NPM, Bower, Grunt, Browserify, Babel, etc).
- Strong background in UX Design.
- Exposure to tools for prototyping UI/UX components (Justinmind, UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Java development experience.
- Experience with .
- Team Leadership: past experience leading a team of developers either co-located or remotely.
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems and services.
- Experience working with cloud platforms for deployment (Amazon AWS).
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with web servers and enterprise application servers (Tomcat, TomEE, JBoss, WebSphere, Glassfish).