Senior front-end developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
2Checkout(formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested to join the team?
We are growing our talented tech team in Bucharest so we are hiring greatFront-End Developers,who will be directly involved in the development of our projects, using Agile Scrum as methodology.
Every engineer contributes to the vision of how we grow the product and is directly involved in vetting new and existing features and defining the technical solution.
As part of our Engineering team, you will be playing a key role in developing the front-end part of our platform components and channels.
What you'll do:
- Develop projects that will be used by our top clients
- Be part from the applications design meetings
- Work with the current Frontend team and to determine and implement frontend best practices
- Identifying and prototyping best practices for front-end engineering
- Sharing to the team cool ideas and research areas you are passionate of
- Continuously strives to make improvements to dev team process and the tools it uses to solve problems.
- Be source of knowledge for other developers
- Have positive impact beyond code
- Ensure compliance to coding standards and security policies
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards
For this, you would ideally have:
- +5 years of experience building web applications
- Good experience with one the MVVM frameworks like VueJS
- Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS/SAAS) & CSS frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of dependency management systems like Webpack or Browserify
- Experience developing and troubleshooting front end solutions across multiple browsers and devices
- Ability to multi-task and grow in a fast-paced development environment
- Strong understanding of common Git workflows
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice
- Good familiarity with best code standards and patterns
- At least basic understanding of ux and good ui practices
- Experience with local development tools like Vagrant or Docker
- Experience with application debuggers and profilers
- Knowledge of ES6
Why you’ll love workingwith us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events