Senior Front-end developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Nemetos is the Swiss company committed to delivering successful Content Management Solutions for our clients.
We are one of the largest specialist Sitecore development agencies in Europe.
We build and deliver websites with Usability, Digital Marketing Strategy and Scalability top of mind. We do this for medium to large enterprises, using the Sitecore Experience Platform.
As part of a long-term strategy, we are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team based in Cluj-Napoca, for a full-time position.
By joining Nemetos, you will be given the potential for fast personal development assuming you bring desire and pragmatic realization skills.
The role will most likely evolve in a technical leader position, and people skills are a key factor.
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- Interacting with REST and SOAP Web Services
- 4+ years of experience working with responsive designs
- 4+ years applied best practices for page speed, SEO, and performance
- 2+ years’ experience with GIT
- 2+ years working in an autonomous and self-organizing team, guided by the Agile principles
- 2+ years worked with at least one of these technologies: Angular, React, Vuejs
- People skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to succeed, task finisher and details oriented
- Result driven
- Proactive in a consultancy way – you will be facing the customer
- Fluent in English
- Can write/fix/Webpack/Gulp modules
- Unit testing (nice to have)
- Located (or able to relocate without support) in Cluj.
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions for our customers
- Facilitate the introduction of new technologies in the team
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Contribute to the overall tech decisions and help the team to achieve their goals
- Interact directly with the product owners and key stakeholders throughout
- Apply user interaction principles to optimize user experience
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to become a part of a team of absolute experts.
Nemetos is offering the following benefits
- We offer a very competitive salary package based on your abilities
- We offer a significant long-term incentives scheme
- We have regular trainings and certifications
- A strong healthcare package
- Maximum flexibility, you are in control of your working day and day-to-day planning.
- A possibility to work on occasion in our German, UK or Swiss offices
- Lunch meal for the days you work from the office
How to apply?
We don’t just look for skills, we look for people who will complement our culture – people who want to thrive and people that really want to own the product they are working on.
We look forward to receiving your application and will get back to you with further information when we have reviewed all candidates.