Senior Front End Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you love CSS? Do you love HTML? If the answer is “YES” you are on the right spot.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Front-End Developer to our growing Site Builders Team.
- Develop client sites on both our old platform (CSS work on remote .NET and Java templates) and our new one (fully responsive, based on React);
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
- Offering both standard and out of the box solutions for all the other team members;
- Extensive code review with an accent on the current style guide.
- HTML5 with an obvious accent on semantics, validity W3C and DOM optimization;
- CSS3 and advanced effect rendering techniques on modern browsers;
- SASS/SCSS all the way!
- 5+ years of proven experience in front-end development;
- Mastery of mobile-first, responsive, liquid layouts which adapt to all devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop, TV etc.);
- Usability & Accessibility notions introduced into good practices;
- Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages alone and with other team members;
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members;
- Experience on working with GIT and SVN;
- Patience and tactfulness in reviewing GIT merge requests;
- Knowledge of NPM;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Very good communication & social skills;
- English is a must (written and spoken);
- Attention to all the details.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React templating in JSX + ES6;
- Experience with Angular frameworks;
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills for junior front end developers;
- Knowledge of Gitlab CI, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and working with vectors;