Senior Front End Developer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Do you love CSS? Do you love HTML? If the answer is “YES” you are on the right spot.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Front-End Developer to our growing Site Builders Team.
- Develop client sites on both our old platform (CSS work on remote .NET and Java templates) and our new one (fully responsive, based on React);
- Work closely with different development teams to meet the requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
- Offering both standard and out of the box solutions for all the other team members;
- Extensive code review with an accent on the current style guide.
- HTML5 with an obvious accent on semantics, validity W3C and DOM optimization;
- CSS3 and advanced effect rendering techniques on modern browsers;
- SASS/SCSS all the way!
- 5+ years of proven experience in front-end development;
- Mastery of mobile-first, responsive, liquid layouts which adapt to all devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop, TV etc.);
- Usability & Accessibility notions introduced into good practices;
- Ability to transform Photoshop layouts in web pages alone and with other team members;
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members;
- Experience on working with GIT and SVN;
- Patience and tactfulness in reviewing GIT merge requests;
- Knowledge of NPM;
- Team spirit;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Very good communication & social skills;
- English is a must (written and spoken);
- Attention to all the details.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React templating in JSX + ES6;
- Experience with Angular frameworks;
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills for junior front end developers;
- Knowledge of Gitlab CI, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and working with vectors;