Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
On behalf of our client, world leader in the development and production of medical equipment, we are looking for Senior Firmware Engineers for their new R&D centre in Bucharest.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent; Master’s level desired;
- 3 or more years of experience in full product development of embedded firmware;
- Experienced with programming in C;
- Experience with C++ and Qt, iOS, Android software development is a plus;
- Experience with the analysis of foreign code;
- Experienced in firmware implementation in hardware and good laboratory practices;
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps;
- Professional knowledge of English at the level of understanding and writing technical documentation.
The ideal candidate would also have:
- 2 or more years of experience in medical device development (design for certification, standard compliance);
- Experience with requirement management and issue tracking SW such as JIRA, CodeBeamer;
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as TeamCity;
- Experience with version management tools such as Git or SVN;
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Self-motivated and directed;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Ability to act as technical leader for junior engineers;
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams to obtain results is required;
- Effective skills in analytical thinking and problem solving required.