• Independent C language firmware development for home appliance control units, according to business quality standards and consolidated standards
• Organization of system architecture, development and debugging with the use of electronic laboratory equipment
• Documentation for support and production
• Specialized Degree with 5 years of experience or Diploma with 10 years of experience
• Basic electrical / electronic and specialized training in embedded computing
• Understanding electrical diagrams, layout and core component knowledge
• Knowledge of testing and production of electronic boards
• Capacity for problem solving and operational autonomy.
Main occupation and responsibilities:
Embedded systems in real-time applications with 8/16 bit microcontrollers (NEC families, Renesas, ST, Microchip)
• Language C, appreciated in the interpretation of the resulting assembler
• Dimensionality with its compilers and IDEs
• Knowledge of the main methodologies of analysis, organization, and code maintenance (V-model, MISRA)
• Knowledge of loads on common household appliances: actuators, motors, LEDs, LCD displays, solenoid valves, resistors
• Knowledge of the main driving methodologies in PWM, multiplexing, zero-crossing, triac driving.