• Independent C language firmware development for home appliance control units, according to business quality standards and consolidated standard
ull; Organization of system architecture, development and debugging with the use of electronic laboratory equipment
• Documentation for support and producti
• Specialized Degree with 5 years of experience or Diploma with 10 years of experience
ull; Basic electrical / electronic and specialized training in embedded computing
ull; Understanding electrical diagrams, layout and core component knowledge
• Knowledge of testing and production of electronic board
ull; Capacity for problem solving and operational autonomy.
Main occupation and responsibilities:
Embedded systems in real-time applications with 8/16 bit microcontrollers (NEC families, Renesas, ST, Microchi
ull; Language C, appreciated in the interpretation of the resulting assembler
ull; Dimensionality with its compilers and IDE
ull; Knowledge of the main methodologies of analysis, organization, and code maintenance (V-model, MISRA
• Knowledge of loads on common household appliances: actuators, motors, LEDs, LCD displays, solenoid valves, resistor
ull; Knowledge of the main driving methodologies in PWM, multiplexing, zero-crossing, triac driving.