Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
We are one of the most important and recognized private investment funds company on the Romanian market, with a serious and solid reputation, as well as long successful history in this field. Our success relies on the high level of professionalism and team of experts, which we are looking to expand with new experienced/talented colleagues to join our company in the role of
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
The company manages a portfolio of conventional and alternative assets covering multiple activity sectors, such as energetic, financial, real estate with high investment performance indicators. Our culture stands on transparency, quality, performance and integrity values, sharing the same passion, interest and involvement in regard to the financial market to deliver strategic advice on investment decisions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Actively participates in the periodical financial reporting activity at both company and group level, and as per authorities’ request (ANAF, ASF, BNR, INS) in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensures data collection, consolidation, and reconciliation for regular and/or other reports.
- Participates to the preparation and delivering analyzes and reports to the management level, calculation process for net assets of the fund.
- Contributes to the financial reporting standardization process for all company’s subsidiaries and their verification, as well as the quarterly analyze report of their activity.
- Participates in the financial budgeting process, performs reasonability check/monitors the budget execution checks.
- Participates in the yearly audit process and any other similar projects, ensuring the necessary documentation requested in this respect.
- Participates to the yearly inventory process of the assets.
- Develops, updates and implements all internal financial policies and procedures.
- Self-actualization with all financial and fiscal related legislation updates, ensuring implementation and monitor compliance of the them, as well as other internal regulations.
- Ensures effective communication within functional line and between various departments if required by reporting process.
- Participates to other internal projects developed by both accounting and other departments.
- University Degree in Economics or other relevant domains.
- Minimum 3-year experience in reporting/audit activity, IFRS financial reporting activity.
- Experience with listed companies, as well as experience/legal knowledge of capital market will represent an advantage.
- IFRS: exceptionally good level of knowledge and proven track records of experience.
- Fiscal and accounting legislation: very good level of knowledge.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) proficiency level.
- English language: fluent.
- Ability to self-update with the company’s activity related legislation, including the ASF applicable regulations.
- Finalized or on going ACCA certification will represent an advantage.
- Energetic, driving results oriented.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details, ability to spot data inconsistency.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, proves high level of decision-making capability and ownership.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit.
- Resilient, able to show open and positive attitude even in ambiguous situations.
- Independent, open for continuous learning, high level of integrity.
You will have the opportunity to be proactive, act independently, to see the direct contribution of your work, directly present investment proposals in front of the board of directors, monitoring and contributing to the success of the approved portfolio assets. Also, the company understands to sustain and reward performance of each employee due to his/her involvement and results, as well as due to the company’s financial performance, as follows:
- Competitive salary package according with the level of experience.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Incentives related to the financial company’s performance.
- Access to company’s funds at market price.
- Access to training development plans.
- Private Medical insurance.
- Holiday tickets.
- Meal tickets.
- Gifts offered with special occasions (Xmas, women’s day, etc).
Note: the company collects and processes your personal data in the recruitment process in order to be able to maintain communication with you and evaluate if you are suitable for the position that we offer. Only the potential suitable candidates will be contacted.