Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Since, Smithfield Romania has won a leading position in pig breeding and pork industry in Romania, by setting high industry standards. Smithfield Romania has developed a sustainable business model that provides the Romanian and European markets the best quality fresh pork under Comtim brand. Smithfield Romania team’s priority on the ling run is to maintain the achieved efficiency level, the self-imposed quality standards and the effective results of the operations in an integrated production system.
Smithfield Romania is looking to hire someone who is not afraid of detail and granularity but can also think and operate at a higher level, a motivated and determined person to provide support in development and continuous improvement of business and financial analyses of the group of Smithfield Romania companies.
- Modeled business case scenarios to assist management in making key underwriting decisions;
- Preparing various business scenarios build-up, monitoring, analysis and interpretation of results and trends to be distributed to Executives and Board of Directors;
- Build organizational capability by recommending and implementing processes that improve efficiency and accuracy of reported analytics;
- Implement best practices for financial analysis, work with the FP&A manager to implement new policies and procedures;
- Execute value added analysis and provide decision support for special initiatives and projects;
- Take initiative to review the existing processes and improve manual processes;
- Performs SOX-based internal controls testing in accordance with group testing plan;
- Engaging in data collection, analysis and organization of activities required for Company special projects, such as: SAP implementation, business application development to support reporting and management accounting, budget monitoring and profitability etc;
- Participating in development of treasury reports, payments/cash-in analyses, Cash-Flow reports;
- Review and pre-validate CapEx documentation;
- Developing and implementing new financial analysis reports;
- Preparing other ad-hoc reports necessary for the Financial Department and other structures within the Company or requested by the Management.
- Graduate of Economic Studies;
- Holding or working towards an internationally-recognized relevant certification is desirable (ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
- Experience in Management Reporting and/or eexperience in projects implementation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point, PowerBI knowledge is an advantage);
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis;
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills;
- Good project management skills able to work both independently and in a team;
- Strong financial modeling skills and business acumen, with the ability to drive projects from start to finish;
- Advance English skills with strong written and verbal communication;
- Sociable, flexible, proactive, ambitious, meticulous, detail-oriented and punctual person;
- Strong commitment and drive to accomplish assignments accurately and in timely manner;
- Being able to prioritize the tasks to align management requirements.
- Available to travel domestically and abroad.
- A dynamic working environment in an internationally renowned company;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Remuneration associated to skills, experience and performance;
- Private medical care, transport ensured to/from work, one hot meal a day, free gym access.
By submitting your resume for this position, you agree with receiving and processing of your personal data, which will be accessed by those responsible for recruitment within Smithfield Prod and Smithfield Romania.
Your resume information will be used only for recruitment purposes, will remain confidential and will be stored for 1 year. By sending your personal data, you agree with their use for recruitment within Smithfield Group. For any questions or concerns or if you wish to access, correct or delete personal data, please contact the Company.