Senior Financial & Planning Analyst - Fashion Days
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
- Create, implement, measure and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple channels;
- Accountability for international paid user acquisition of eMAG;
- Close collaboration with partner agencies throughout all project stages in order to develop revenue increasing strategies;
- Synthesis and analysis of performance data and recommendations of appropriate actions based on findings in order to optimize key performance indicators;
- Coordination and communication with all relevant stakeholders, such as designers and editors.
- At least 3 years experience in managing paid performance marketing campaigns, especially on mobile;
- First experience as a media/account manager in an agency or with client-side agency management
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape of user acquisition;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including functions, pivot tables, lookup tables, goal seek and scenarios;
- Very good English skills (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of user accounts in online website and customer loyalty programs;
- Highly organized, task focused, and adept at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when speaking to a technical or non-technical audience;
- The active need to foster the client relationship through effective communication and expectation setting in the user account area;
- High degree of willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop;
- Proactive self-starter and independent thinker with interpersonal and presentation skills;
- The ability to proactively listen to others; to understand issues and situations and to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers;
- The power to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately;
- Thorough understanding of company and department policies and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).