Consulting company, offering services to international clients, launches a new professional challenge in our Iasi office. We offer the opportunity to work in finance projects directly with the top management from our company.
We are looking for a senior manager responsible of directing and mediating/supervising the optimal collaboration, for groups of 50 people from different services in the Financial Area. You need to be able to motivate them in working together, while maintaining a global strategical view. Thus, you need to love progress, great links between people and business and client satisfaction.
Our senior manager is in contact with Technical managers, team leaders and technical experts from different services: accounting, treasury, administrative department. Thus, clear vision, rigorousness and negotiating ability are mandatory, plus the ability to coordinate, motivate and communicate to large audiences.
For a great success in this mission, you need to be able to plan and direct different services, monitor their work and take correcting actions together with the client’s need and local directing committee.
Your tools in this mission will be:
- Coordinates the activity of managers and team leaders from different services.
- Supervises the activity of the teams, evaluations, KPI follow-ups and business results.
- Médiates and disolves eventual conflicts and blockages.
- Acts as a business communicator, with both, teams and collaborating services.
- Proposes and follows improvement action plans
- Motivates and gives constant follow up.
Compensations & Benefits :
- Internal and international training;
- Creative and young work environments
- Attractive salary and benefits.