Senior Financial Controller
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Creating periodical and ad-hoc financial reports, forecasts and the yearly plan, together with the Finance Manager
- Insure business continuity for the Finance Manager
- Monthly review and analysis of the plan variations, best estimation projections
- Checking the information included in the various fiscal statements:
- Takes part in the reporting to the company management
- Main interface with the external fiscal consultancy service provider and other various providers
- Maintain the relation with ANAF
- Tracking of all the necessary operations for the month/quarter/year closing in SAP (according to the Romanian Accounting and Reporting Standards), in accordance with the Allianz Technology SE Munchen reporting guidelines
- Tracking the booking of the invoices from the suppliers and their on-time payment, final check and approve in SAP of all invoices, advance travel expenses and expenses reports
- Receivables management: contracts with customers, re-invoicing of costs to the mother company, manual invoicing
- Reconciliation of the customers and suppliers accounts in SAP
- Advises the management in respect to the local legal regulations and to the group requirements related to reporting and accounting
- Organizes and executes detailed analysis of all Allianz Technology Services (IT and non-IT) : product configuration and current pricing, financial analysis of the profitability of the service over time,
- impact of the service on consumption behaviors and costs reductions for the group
- Identifies and qualify improvement levers for cost efficiency
- Designs and evaluates impact of new pricing structure
- Strong Accounting background
- Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards, IFRS and regulatory reporting;
- Good experience with SAP FI/ECCS accounting systems;
- Good experience in tax issues in the CEE Region
- University degree in Economic Studies (Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field);
- ACCA, CECCAR or similar diplomas are a plus;
- Fluent in English, German language is a plus.
- Ability to work individually and to face the problems in a corporate environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Acest job nu mai este activ.