Senior Financial Controller
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
- Billing Process – data collection of CBS team and TBUs for monthly charging the revenue
- Approval controlling of billing for AzP customers
- Project Controlling - Costs versus Revenues in ERP system
- Revenue Actuals Analysis
- Monthly Accruals/Provisions process
- Management presentation/dashboards
- E2E True-Up/Down process in Year End closing
- Monthly overdue receivables report; updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line
- Coordinating contact with accounting department
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies; generate age analysis
- Engage management over any AR issues
- Initiate collections on past due accounts ; or aligning on Settlement agreements with each BU
- Analysis and cancellation of wrong invoices issued to customers
- Update and maintain the services in scope and create charging rules
- Conduct data gathering in a timely matter
- Supporting the controlling team with improvement and harmonization among the existing reports;
- Supporting the business in the achievement of IT cost target
- Manage/coordinating revenue planning processes and in line with both, customer and global requirements
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support top-level decision making
- Performing quality checks on figures and services charged to the customer
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports)
- Very good knowledge of finance, controlling and reporting processes
- Advanced SAP FI/CO knowledge skills – mandatory
- SharePoint, ServiceNow, Workfront knowledge would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, VBA, Macro designs would be a plus
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases
- Experience in Accounts Receivable – mandatory
- Experience with management presentations
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.