Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Senior Financial Analyst provides key data in preparing ADP Romania’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budget, variance analysis and other specific financial projects.
Ensures gathering financial data for use in management decision making and provides the skillset to use corporate database (including Oracle, Essbase, Hyperion) for providing timely and complete data to senior management.
Senior Financial Analyst supports the preparation of financial presentations, analysis, reports, and other projects requested by senior management.
- Annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting process:
- Prepare the annual financial budget, quarterly forecasts, including CAPEX and BTL forecasts based on collaboration with the business units partners and senior management;
- Collaborate with the business unit financial teams in order to create efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting;
- Responsible with uploading the final approved budget/forecast into Essbase – Hyperion;
- Review quarterly forecast and annual budget and work to identify risks and opportunities;
- Prepare annual and quarterly financial presentations to ADP Group Senior Leadership Team and respond to questions arising during the financial review.
- Monthly financial process:
- Perform monthly analysis over actual vs forecasted costs and provide commentary for key variances;
- Ensure on a monthly basis that the Flash Actual figures are final based on Accounting Department confirmation;
- Report on monthly capacity of actual vs plan Headcount and number of available seats;
- Prepare monthly Census with all actual Headcount/FTE information;
- Prepare and send to Group Recruitment stakeholders monthly cost per hire;
- Billing process:
- Responsible of determining the annual billing rates in accordance with Allocation Methodology;
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly cross charges to the BUs in accordance with management reporting systems and in compliance with local statutory regulations;
- Monitor that intercompany agreements are in place for all services cost cross charges to the business unit partners.
- Approval of Purchase Orders:
- Responsible with reconciliation of the actual costs included in the Purchase Order raised by Procurement Department vs budgeted costs;
- Ensures finance approval of costs in Ariba – Procurement Application for the Purchase Orders.
- Establish the framework and deadlines for budgeting, forecasting, decision support analytics and other financial analysis for the company;
- Collaborate with company’s internal and external auditors;
- Direct participation and involvement in various projects within the Finance Department.
- Economics/Accounting License Degree;
- ACCA student or member is considered a plus;
- 3+ years of experience on a similar job;
- Language English skills– Advanced level;
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers, including Senior Management;
- Ability to create models and analyze both current and forecasted information is required;
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Experience working with various FPA systems (Hyperion, Essbase, Smartview), is considered a plus;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.