Senior Financial Analyst Operations
Middle (2-5 ani)
Position based out of TIMISOARA, Romania and reporting to the Global Operation Finance Director.
The incumbent is responsible for providing direct support in relation with all aspects of operational and supply chain finance for sensor solutions BU
A primary responsibility for this role would be to provide direct financial support to our Automotive Sensors segment and to that end be the financial business partner of our Global Operation Director Automotive.
Incumbent main responsibilities will be
- Collect, consolidate and analyse key Operation metrics for our automotive segment (deliveries / Inventory / Profitability). Provide direct support to our Global Operation Director for that segment.
- Consolidate / Review all Capital request related to that segment.
- Prepare regular reporting to track spending and update forecasted spending from the different plants in coordination with the plant controllers or Regional financial controllers.
- Coordinate for that segment all costing requests in relation with new product development or benchmark costing between plants.
- Be the gate keeper in terms of harmonization of standard costing approach amongst the sites.
- Coordinate data input from procurement / Manufacturing Engineering and product Management to validate assumptions used.
- Provide support on the Forecast and budget process
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support to the global Operation finance Director.
- University degree in Finance / Economics
- 5+ years of relevant development within Operation finance function (plant controlling / Costing)
- Strong experience with SAP
- Ability to Multi-task and autonomous
- Fluent in English, German or French would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong skills in change management and project management complex and fast moving projects
- Business acumen
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organization
- Customer Service mindset
- Drive For Results
- Attention to detail, strong data analysis focus and problem solving skills
Ability to deliver results with compressed deadlines and ability to handle workload under pressure
- Demonstrated managerial courage; Self-confident and able a high level of multi tasking
- Generating Ideas & delivering them into pragmatic deliverables as appropriate