We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst;
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications;
- Affinity to numbers and data handling, as well as ability to meet constant deadlines;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, to assess ad hoc requests as well as performing regular tasks;
- Minimum experience: 5 years in Finance, preferably in a multinational environment;
- University degree;
- Technical skills: excellent MS office knowledge, CIEL knowledge;
- Fluent in English.
- Support the financial analysis process by preparing and providing relevant reports within the agreed deadlines;
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments;
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope;
- Cooperate with accounting department for data accuracy;
- Actively being involved in budgeting process, by preparing relevant data in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders;
- Provide support in consolidation and analysis of financial data (budgets/actual), and presenting them to stakeholders;
- Support the management with various data and reports.