Senior Expert IT Service Management
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The Senior Expert IT Service Management is responsible to deliver qualitative and business efficient IT solutions for Well Engineering IT systems, to support the software solutions required to meet the business objectives and requirements in accordance with the company standards.
The Job Holder is accountable for providing the analysis activities in order to define the specifications for building and changing the IT systems and for providing effective and efficient IT Application services within and towards Global Solutions and Business Divisions in the area of Surface and Well Engineering, including the definition, design, realization, testing, implementation and modification of the IT systems containing software as a main component.
- Accountable and responsible for delivers IT Application services effectively and efficiently
- Responsible as primary stakeholder in all of the underlying IT processes which enable or support the service in his scope and, identifies potential improvements, proposes and aligns with the management, develops and implement them: Incident Management, Problem Mamagement, Change Management, Release and Deploy Management, Asset and Configuration Management, Service Level Management, Availability and Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity Management
- Regionally responsible for the deliverables and technical status of IT services in the area of Well Engineering: Engineering Data Tool, Rig View, PcPump, PV Elite, Bentley, Gohfer, Quiklook, etc, which implies to be the main solution provider for new requirements, find technical fixes for outstanding errors and drive complex implementations as technical lead.
- Accountable and responsible for continually improves the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes and IT Global Application services on department/service line level
- Negotiate and agree levels of service to be delivered; formally document these levels of service in SLAs. Maintain stable relationship with DX business and external Stakeholders & Service providers
- Identifies potential risks in area of expertise and proposes respective solutions for risk mitigation
- Responsible for complex systems designs and leads the development process, using allocated colleagues as necessary for detailed analysis and coding activities.
- University degree Master / Diploma IT Management, along with solid occupational experience in the related field
- Advanced command of English (written and spoken), holding discussions and meetings with non-Romanian parties.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Proved experience in IT with focus in Surface and Well Engineering area, working ideally with multidisciplinary teams preferably in international environment
- Advanced knowledge of specific application(s) in the area of Surface and Well Engineering: MDS, CWDB, Engineering Data Tool, Rig View, PcPump, PV Elite, Bentley, Gohfer, Quiklook , etc, technologies, and processes on Department level used in own activity and general knowledge of specific application(s), technologies and processes on Service Line level
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Excellent knowledge of application support principles and standards/best practices.
- Strong troubleshooting and support skills
- Structured way of work and analytical thinking
- Social competence and communication skills
- Ability to work & decide independently