Senior Expert Digitization
Senior (5-10 ani)
Within the framework of the Technology & Innovation department, responsible for managing the program that improves the digital capabilities and dexterity. This implies identifying the strategy, business opportunities and new technologies and driving the portfolio management thereof.
Together with the management of the IT and review function, prepares and monitors the alignment of digital technology vision with the business strategy.
Monitors the external developments and proposes the development of new capabilities and architectures with partners, new business models and new industry structures to develop critical capabilities and serve those opportunities.
- Creating the environment that enables the digital innovators to operate to the best effect by being organizational-savvy; understanding how to best operate and who holds the power to get things done.
- Within the area of responsibility, addressing sustainability and/or environmental issues related to the organization’s operations;
- Supporting best practices by scouting and standardizing market research methods for novel ideas and insights; digitization strategies; digital business models; and proposing and driving the introduction of group tools and processes that encourage digital dexterity.
- Developing digital skills by assessing company personnel on the skills they need, and developing and applying measures to develop end track improvements in digital skills.
- Identifying new digital business frameworks and models by analyzing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market opportunities.
- Providing shelter for promising projects by designing resource allocation processes (portfolio, stage-gate, CAPEX, budgeting) to take potentially disruptive digital innovations forward from the seed stage to the market without getting road blocked by the organizational status quo.
- Providing detailed analysis of market trends and developments in digital technology and customer behavior data, both inside and outside the sector.
- A Master’s degree in a technology related field, preferably in information management
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience leading and directing multi-disciplinary teams preferably in an oil and gas company or related industry sector
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digitization related program development
- Demonstrated private-sector experience in the development and implementation of change management programs and services within the context of digital business models. Demonstrated exposure to the oil and gas industry
- Solid knowledge and understanding of oil and gas technology standards globally and their application
- Solid knowledge of the energy sector, its transformation, climate impact and organizational culture diversity
- Courageous and status quo challenging mindset, coupled with a practical set of skills – a combination of marketing channel development, entrepreneurialism, and operational excellence.
- Good negotiating skills; demonstrate inspirational leadership that motivates the organization to drive change forward
- Proven track record in agility, collaboration, transformation and customer orientation
- Ability to lead different types of teams, guide projects, overcome hurdles, and support integrated change
- Ability to articulate a digitization vision, the means to take on problems by identifying root causes across functions and proposing actions necessary to resolve them