Senior ETL Engineer - UNITE DataLake
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
The ETL Developer is responsible of loading and integrating data in the Unite Data Lake according to business requirements, based on the source of record’s specifics.
The ETL Developer collaborates to the engineering culture from ING, and participates in the delivery of qualitative solutions of ING Belgium.
In your daily activities you’ll be working closely with the team members to:
- Contribute to lifecycle management of ING Unite Data Lake implementation in ING Belgium
- Development of ETL flows using IBM DatastageIBM Netezza
- Understand the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Model
- Understand the concepts and the business value of the data that is processed.
- Integrate data from different source systems in the Information Warehouse
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements
- Contributing to end-to-end testing
- Contributing to deployment of code changes, mappings and metadata.
Occasional travel to Bruxelles is required !
What you bring to the team
- Experience with ETL processes and tools (experience with IBM InfoSphere DataStage is nice to have)
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with database design, modelling and data analysis on large amounts of data
- Experience with data integration is a considered a plus
- Excelent knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of database concepts, experience with IBM Netezza is considered a plus
- Experience with Linux operating system or other Unix systems
- Experience as developer of multi-tier applications
- Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements (. Security, High Availability)
- Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Experience in banking industry is considered a plus
- Cu ce tool ETL ai lucrat ? Cati ani experienta ai ?
- Esti disponibil pentru a calatori 6-8 saptamani / an ?