Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Senior Engineer for PCB design
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Senior (5-10 ani)
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive company with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s solution powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive industry development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- You will work with modern E-CAD systems on the layout of rigid and flexible PCBs in the automotive environment;
- Your spectrum ranges from the creation of low-cost 2-layer PCBs to highly complex anylayer/HDI designs;
- You will be responsible for handling design projects based on specifications and requirement specifications and will independently develop and evaluate alternative implementation options in a cross functional team ;
- You will create EMC and RF compliant PCB designs and implement schematics in cooperation with hardware experts;
- In addition to the layout, you will create the associated manufacturing data and the necessary documentation;
- You are also a competent contact person for other departments for all questions regarding modern PCB technologies.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics, or a comparable field of study and have at least five years of professional experience in this area;
- The PCB integration benefits from your good knowledge in the field of electronics;
- You are experienced in the use of layout tools such as Zuken CR5000/CR8000 and can quickly familiarize yourself with complex software tools;
- Ideally, you have experience in SMD production and basic understanding of technical mechanics;
- You communicate confidently with international contacts in English language (written and verbally);
- You convince us with your distinct analytical problem-solving ability as well as your independent and team-oriented way of working.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB’s products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Please apply with your CV in English!