Senior Embedded Linux Software Engineer - CES (TSR)
* Creation of customer-specific software solutions in the field of Connected Car functions like telematic and remote services and software update over the air (FOTA);
* Cooperation in building a complex IT system that serves as a platform for innovative internet-based services and applications for the vehicle of the future;
* Responsibility for software functions including high-level design for embedded Linux automotive control units;
* Analysis and extension of existing software modules according to customer requirements;
* Analyze and establish security requirements for systems/networks;
* Defining security concepts;
* Compliance with SW requirements within an agile development approach.
* Support for hardware development team during board bring up;
* Cross-functional diversified tasks;
* Working in an international project team.
* Completed studies in computer science or a comparable degree;
* Experience in the automotive sector, preferably in connected car, telematics or infotainment area;
* Advanced programming skills in C++ under Linux environment;
* Advanced Linux knowledge (IPC, DBUS, SJJ, CLANG, OS run levels);
* Experiences with object-oriented programming, smart pointers, data containers, STL, threads;
* Inter process communication; DBUS – Linux service for IPC;
* TCP/IP Stack, Sockets – based network communications and IP security;
* Application security and encryption technologies;
* Experience with GIT, Gerrit, JIRA, Clockwork/Linter, Jenkins, google/mock framework, CANoe, Android debug bridge, NAD flashing tools;
* Agile Teamwork as well as clear and open communication.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement “Vision Zero,” the vision of accident-free driving.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.