Make ideas come to life. Globally.
We are looking for an open-minded Senior Electromechanical Specialist to join our team in Satu-Mare. Together we are going to make our customers and consumers even more satisfied than today.
A typical day at work
You are going to be part of the Global Electromechanical Organization (EMO), R&D Food Preparation. The main responsibility you are going to be having is to design and develop electromechanical components in collaboration with the supplier (Supplier Audit, DFMEA, CSRA) based on consumer insight. You are going to drive and manage the electromechanical sub-system projects related to: quality improvement, cost out, standardization. You are going to be the link between all departments (R&D, Quality Manufacturing, Purchasing etc.), vendors and customers at a global level, within the scope of the position to achieve desired results on time and within cost constraints
Who you are
International - You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world; Proactive - You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability; - You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook; Structured - You are used to handling multiple projects at the same time; Communicative. - You approach different types of people, find solutions.
• University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic engineering;
• Strong knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design;
• Basic knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries;
• Romanian and English languages are mandatory at an advanced level;
• Communications skills to manage suppliers and interact with all company areas;
• The following skills are considered as a plus:
• Experience as technical project leader (or PMP);
• Experience in Value management and Design for Assembling and Manufacturing.