Senior Electrical Engineer
- Design and create electrical schematics, including both automation and power electrical drawings for complex industrial installations;
- Transform concept layouts / designs into fabrication & installation drawings;
- Apply already developed PLC software and place in operation industrial applications for steel industries;
- Programming and development is based in Siemens PLC's using Tia Portal;
- Perform internal testing.
- Ideally, a degree in electronic/ automation or professional degree in automation or similar;
- At least 10 years of professional experience in design of electrical drawings;
- Experience with selecting appropriate circuit protectors, wire and cable, sensors, safety hardware, PLC hardware, remote I/O, VFD and servo systems;
- Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal, knowledge of other systems is valuable;
- Electrical schematics experience with EPlan;
- Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
- Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
- Able to work on your own;
- Able to work under pressure.