Top worldwide Pharmaceutic account in IBM is looking for the following role.
- 6-8+ years of experience as a PHP Drupal Developer hands-on experience with professional experience in module building and theme building,
- Experience with best practices and standards in developing sites using Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 being a plus,
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API,
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems,
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.,
- Write clean, efficient and readable code.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa) ,
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work against specific deadlines.
- Lead the Drupal development team in transitioning the company sites using an well established DevOps pipeline environment,
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal,
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites,
- Contribute with ideas and efforts towards the project and work as part of a team to find solutions on various problems,
- Report the status, progress and problems to the local Project Manager,
- Communicate and work together with the team, towards delivering the scope.