Detalii loc de munca
Senior DevOps Engineer
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Ausy team. The activities inside the project will be based on building and maintaining a digital platform that is aimed to provide appropriate services to monitor and adjust the team and projects, based on data coming from different sources.
- Understand the functional aspects of the delivery by constructively discussing with the Product Owner and the CPO;
- Develop, build, test, deploy, run and operate in production;
- Meet code quality and security standards;
- Apply best practices (both development and operational best practices);
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies;
- At least 3 years of experience on a DevOps Engineer role;
- Proven work experience in projects with strong data value;
- Good skills in cloud: Hybrid cloud (Azure based);
- Experience with data: Azure DataLake Storage, SSIS, Databrick, Azure Data Factory;
- Knowledge about specific concepts such as:
- agile | scrum | kanban | extreme programming
- open source | inner source
- infrastructure as code
- continuous integration | continuous delivery
- feature flag
- canary/blue-green deployment
- software craftmanship
- test driven development (TDD)
- aws | azure | gcp
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good level of English is required;
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Power BI;
- Familiar with TrustNest Ecosystem;
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.