Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, good skills to install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
• excellent teamworking and communication skills
• strong problem-solving skills
• good attention to detail
• excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time • awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
• building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure • understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
• working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
• planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
• Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
• Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
• Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
• Proven working experience with: o Azure cloud and related CI/CD Tools o Kubernetes & Kubernetes ecosystem o Ansible o Terraform o Linux, bash